Be Respectful, Responsible, Safe and a Learner!
- 100% Participation: please be an active learner during instruction, independent work, class dicussions and homework.
- Be Prepared: come to school rested and ready to learn and participate.
- Quality Matters: work should be neat and show very best effort.
- Homework: expect math homework each night except Fridays or test days, and reading homework as well.
- Attendance: students need to be in their seat and ready at 8:45 am, we start learning as soon as the bell rings so please allow time for them to get to the classroom and get settled. I know that unforseen things come up, if your student is going to be absent, please let me know in advance if possible. I can provide practice and missed assignments to help with your students learning that was missed.