Breakfast and Lunch Available for Pick Up!
Resources and all you need to know about meal service and pick up:Free meals for all children 18 years and younger can be picked up curbside for those not attending school in person.
Bulk meals consist of 5 days of breakfast and lunch.
Bulk meals are available to be picked up for families with children not yet attending school in person, younger siblings, remote learners and non
DVUSD families. Meals may require additional heating.
Curbside bulk meals are available for pick up at any Curbside Meal Hub or by appointment at your neighborhood school.
See below for or a list of Curbside Meal Hubs and additional information and locations.
Please read our Updated School Breakfast and Lunch Program Information Flyer.
View menus by clicking on the green menu button under Menus and Prices or download the My School Meals app.
Curbside Pick Up Schedule
- ALL sites with curbside service serving one lunch and one breakfast on Monday, 1/4/21.
- Multiday meals served at TUES. & THURS. locations include heat and eat items. Breakfast and lunch for 2 days on Tuesdays and 3 days on Thursdays.
- Fully prepared, ready-to-eat meals available at WEEKDAY meal service locations.
- Meals may be picked up from ANY location. Service is not limited to the school a student is enrolled in.
- Meals available for ANY child 18 yrs. and under.
- ALL meals continue to be FREE of charge through the 2020-2021 school year.
- FREE On-site meal services available for students attending Free Safe Learning Space.
Updated School Breakfast and Lunch Program Information
Food Safety and Reheating at Home
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.