Students use Chromebooks in grades 1-8 and at Barry Goldwater HS. Included on this page are resources to set up, customize, use, and troubleshoot your Chromebook.
- DVUSD Chromebook WiFi Setup
- Guardian's Guide to Chromebooks (PDF)
- Accessibility Features
Learn how to use the Chromebook with Google's Chromebook simulator. Topics include exploring the device, using apps like the camera, managing files, enabling accessibility features, keyboard shortcuts, updating the Chromebook, and more!
Here are some tips for troubleshooting when a Chromebook is not performing correctly.
- Clear Internet History (Cache & Cookies) - When you use a browser, such as Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, such as loading or formatting issues on sites.
- Update your Chromebook - Your Chromebook automatically checks for and downloads updates when connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Reset Your Chromebook - If your Chromebook is not performing properly, follow these instructions.
A screenshot is a picture of your computer screen. To take a picture of your screen on a Chromebook, press and hold the Ctrl and Show Windows buttons on your keyboard. Opth this tips sheet to learn how to take a picture of your screen on a Chromebook and how to troubleshoot if there is an error.