In-School Sixth Grade Supply List
We are so excited to see you soon! Here are some items that will not only be helpful for the classroom, but also for your child at home. You are not obligated to purchase anything, but we would appreciate any contributions you would like to make. Thank you, in advance, for supplying these items for your child and his/her classroom!
* Box (or boxes) of tissues
* 1 container Clorox wipes
* Water bottle WITH NAME LABELED
* Hand sanitizer
* 1 roll of paper towels
* Supply of No. 2 pencils
* Supply of red pens
* 2 highlighters
* Supply of loose-leaf, lined paper to be used throughout the year
* 2 Spiral-bound Notebooks (Math – Bring your already started one) (Social Studies – your preference)
* 1 (one inch) 3-ring binder labeled READING
* 1 (one inch) 3-ring binder labeled MATH
* 1 set of 5 dividers for Reading binder.
***”Arizona law requires that public schools provide supplies required for academic success. This list represents optional, supplementary items which you may supply at your discretion. If you have questions, feel free to contact the school.”