1. Stay FOCUSED.
2. Be ENGAGED.
3. Be RESPECFTUL OF OTHERS.
4. Find a QUIET PLACE TO WORK.
5. Use HEADPHONES if you can't hear.
6. MUTE your microphone when it's someone else's turn to talk.
7. If your teacher mutes your micorphone, LEAVE IT MUTED until it's your turn to talk.
8. The chat box is used for SCHOOL PURPOSES only. BE APPROPIATE!
9. Dress APPROPIATELY.
10. Use "Raise Your Hand" FEATURE to speak.
11. Make sure you have your MATERIALS close by.
12. REMEMBER, ZOOM meetings are beng recorded and posted to canvas for your reference.