How to Take a Picture with a Chromebook and Upload to Canvas
If you don't see your Canvas classes on your Dashboard, try these two solutions:
- On the left side of your screen, click Courses.
- In the pop-out, click on All Courses. Now you will see two lists. The top list is the current classes.
- Find the classes for 20-21. Make sure there is a star next to each of the 20-21 classes. If the star isn't colored in by a class in the list, click on th Star.
- Now you should see all of the starred classes in your Dashboard.
- If all of your classes are starred but you aren't able to see them in your Dashboard, make sure you are in the Card View.
- In Dashboard, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Make sure you have selected Card View.
Canvas- Browser Error
Some DVUSD Chromebooks are showing an error message alerting users that their browsers do not meet the minimum requirements for Canvas. This is an easy issue to fix.
- Connect to the internet through Chrome.
- In the top right corner, click on the 3 dots.
- Click on Settings.
- In the Settings Options, click on About Chrome.
- Click on Chrome OS Settings.
- Click on Update or Restart. (Some Chromebooks need to be updated and some just need to be restarted.)
Help From DVUSD Informational Technology
Our district has developed an extensive site of How-To Guides and Videos.
Here are direct links to:
If you find that you need help with any technology or learning tool, please use this Google Form to Request Student, Parent, and Guardian Support: Click Here