• To be able to participate in open gyms, you must work with your parents to complete the Emergency Information tab under the Physical Documents section and bring in your $5 (this covers all the days of the open gym for the sport--if you participate in volleyball and basketball, you will have  $5 fee for each sport. It is not $5 per day)

    To be able to tryout, you must be registered on Register My Athlete (RMA link) with ALL forms completed to be able to tryout for a team or to start participating in Cross Country.  You will need all forms uploaded to RMA.  You can take a picture and then send it to your email, save to your pics, and then upload it from there.


    If you have any questions please contact Mr. Slawson

    Comments (-1)