MyHours Online Attendance
In accordance with ASRS-15-901 and ASRS-15-808, ALL Deer Valley Online Academy students are required to submit weekly attendance time logs for each course.
AOI students must work at least the minimum number of hours a week to comply with state attendance statutes and remain in the program:
- Kindergarten: 10 hours per week
- 1st-3rd Grade: 20 hours per week
- 4th-6th Grade: 25 hours per week
- 7th and 8th Grade: 5 hours per week, per course
If a student goes more than 10 days without completing their MyHours log and/or 10 days without logging into Canvas and participating in coursework, they will be dropped or withdrawn from the Deer Valley Online Learning Program/Deer Valley Online Academy.
How to log attendance in MyHours:
- Report your attendance every Sunday
- Keep a log of how long you spend on each of your courses. Remember, any time spent studying or reading material related to the course is required to be logged.
- If there is no school for the day or week, you do not need to log hours. If you have time that needs to be made up, you can still log hours if you want to.
- If you are having trouble accessing your MyHours, email your teacher or call the office right away 602-467-5708
MyHours Attendance Directions
- Log on to https://myhours.dvusd.org/
- Sign in with your school computer username and password (student ID/Lunch number)
- Select the week that you are reporting
- Record the number of hours per day you spent on each course
- Submit attendance form every Sunday
- The DVOA staff will send an email from email@example.com if you have missing attendance
- Your responsibility is to log your hours each week