- Always check Mr. Lyijynen's classroom for the most recent service opportunity sign-up sheets.
- Youth for Troops needs help with care packages, plastic mats, ect. You can visit their website at https://www.youthfortroops.org/ and click on volunteer to see what service opportunites are available.
- Merrill Gardens needs help. Visit the front desk for more information.
- Kindergarten needs help getting their bus kids to class from 8:30-8:40 AM and back to the bus at 3:25-3:30 PM. If you are interested, let me know ASAP.
- Coach Boyce needs help running the concessions throughout the school year at sporting events. If you are interested see or email her.
- DC Recycling for NJHS is on Thursdays. Help is needed for this. It is after school every Thursday from 3:30-4:00 PM.
- Mrs. Natoli needs help maintaining the computers in the computer lab and on the mobile carts. Students will be cleaning the keyboards and monitors monthly, and/or organizing them. When: before and/or after school; the day of week is flexible. See Mrs. Natoli for details and to arrange a schedule.
- Ms. Larner, Mrs. Hargens, Nurse Kim, Mr. Sides and the DC office staff often need help. Just see them to discuss time and
- Mrs. Kroeger needs help math tutoring on Wednesdays from 8-8:30 AM. See her if interested.
- I need NJHS organizational help on Wednesday mornings from 8:10-8:40 AM. See me prior if interested.
- If you are venturing out on your own to volunteer, make sure to discuss it with me first. Some great places to volunteer are Anthem Pets, Foothills Food Bank, and St. Mary's Food Bank.
- You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or come talk with me in person, if you want to volunteer for any of the community service opportunities.