Classified Substitute Requirements and Process
REQUIREMENTS For Classified Substitute applicants:
- Complete the DVUSD application online: Classified/Support/Technical/Class Subs for “classified” substitute positions.
- PLEASE NOTE: DVUSD must obtain references from the applicant’s current employer and the two most recent previous employers; unless the applicant has had only one employer for the previous five years.
- Make sure to add the email address for your references on your application.
- Background check: A background check must be completed prior to your orientation.
- Fingerprinting: Applicant must obtain an IVP Fingerprint card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety or another authorized fingerprinting location.
- Current Passport, if not available, two forms of ID a Driver’s License, Social Security Card or Birth Certificate will be required
- A voided check or letter from your bank to set up direct deposit.
- Notify Kelly Lancaster by email when your application is completed.