Need help? Send me a Canvas In Box message.
or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
A daily schedule follows below:
1. All students are required to log in to ZOOM at 6:00 pm until 8:45 pm for the week of January 19, 20, and 21st, 2021.
**Students will report to Barry Goldwater High School campus beginning Monday, January 25th.**
- Attendance will be taken
- Complete a bellwork/discussion assignment
- Receive a preview of the day's learning
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
2. Instructional time from 6:15pm until 8:30 pm
- Students will be allowed to be off camera at the teacher's discretion
- This will look different day-to-day
- Sometimes it will be whole group learning, half of the class at a time, or individual tutoring time
- Students are required to remain in scheduled ZOOM meetings to receive direct instruction
3. All students are required to turn cameras back on in ZOOM from 8:30 - 8:45 pm
- Complete the exit/discussion question
Remember, completing your assignments during instructional hours ensures that you do not have homework!
The pacing of course work:
- Students will meet daily with the teacher of record as outlined above
- Students will not be permitted to work ahead
- New content will be available daily
- Course work is expected to be completed that day
- There is no homework unless the daily coursework is not completed.
- DVOLP Pathways Blended gradebook begins at a ZERO (0%) percent. Students establish their final grade through participation and completion of all course work
- Student active participation is expected throughout the enrollment period beginning January 19, 2021.
The Pathways' attendance policy:
- Students are allowed two (2) absences
- On the third (3rd) absence, the student is subject to withdrawal
- Students greater than 10 minutes late to class will be charged an absence
- Students may opt to Appeal the withdrawal
- The student will receive instructions of Appeal
- The student will submit the Appeal information within 24 hours of receipt of Appeal instructions