There is no Tuition to attend Aspire as a full-time student (K-12)
High School Students (9-12) currently enrolled in a Deer Valley Unified School District School during the school year -
- There is no tuition for students taking a total of 6 or less courses during the semester enrolled in brick and mortar AND online (e.g., 4 courses on campus and 2 online - no tuition)
- Students taking a 7th course during the semester are subject to a $200 tuition course fee. A withdrawal for the 7th course counts as a course during the semester
- High School APEX Credit Recovery courses are .5 credit courses
High School Students taking Summer Semester Courses -
- Tuition fee is $200 per .5 course for all students
- Fees are subject to change.
- A full refund will be given for students who drop prior to the start of class and for up to one week after the start date.
- Please email Aspire@dvusd.org to request a drop and a refund by the due date.