• Kinder event

  • What Parents will Need to Enroll Their Student

    • Original birth certificate or a certified copy
    • Immunization records
    • Proof of residence (utility bill, house payment receipt, rent receipt, escrow document or lease agreement)
    • Form of Identification
    • Legal guardian or custody papers if applicable



    Registration Forms and Open Enrollment Info Available onhttps://www.dvusd.org/Page/3727