MyHours Online Attendance
In accordance with ASRS-15-901 and ASRS-15-808, ALL Aspire students are required to submit weekly attendance time logs for each course.
AOI students must work at least the minimum number of hours a week to comply with state attendance statutes and remain in the program:
- Kindergarten: 10 hours per week
- 1st-3rd Grade: 20 hours per week
- 4th-6th Grade: 25 hours per week
- 7th and 8th Grade: 5 hours per week, per course
- 9th -12th Grade - 7 hour per course, per week
- Attendance hours includes time on the computer, research, reading, writing, reviewing and completing assignments
If a student goes more than 10 days without completing their MyHours log and/or 10 days without logging into Canvas and participating in coursework, they will be dropped or withdrawn from Aspire Academy.
How to log attendance in MyHours:
- Report your attendance every Sunday
- Keep a log of how long you spend on each of your courses. Remember, any time spent studying or reading material related to the course is required to be logged.
- If you are having trouble accessing your MyHours, email your teacher right away!
MyHours Attendance Directions
- Log on to https://myhours.dvusd.org/
- Sign in with your school computer username and password (student ID/Lunch number)
- Select the week that you are reporting
- Record the amount of hours per day you spent on each course
- Submit attendance form every Sunday
- If you have missing attendance, the Aspire office staff will send out a weekly email
- Your responsibility is to log your hours each week