A daily schedule follows below:
1. All students are required to be seated in class at 12:00 pm until 3:30 pm.
- Attendance will be taken
- Complete a bellwork/discussion assignment
- Receive a preview of the day's learning
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
2. Instructional time from 12:00 pm until 3:15 pm
- Students will be completing assignments in Canvas after direction instruction.
- We will take a break as a class close to 1:15 pm. Students are not allowed to leave the building nor bring food to class.
- Students may only have water with them in class.
3. Review and closure 3:15 - 3:30 pm
- Complete the exit/discussion question
Remember, completing your assignments during instructional hours ensures that you do not have homework!
The pacing of course work:
- Students will meet daily with the teacher of record as outlined above
- Students will not be permitted to work ahead
- New content will be available daily
- Course work is expected to be completed that day
- There is no homework unless the daily coursework is not completed.
- DVOLP Pathways Blended gradebook begins at a ZERO (0%) percent. Students establish their final grade through participation and completion of all course work
- Student active participation is expected throughout the enrollment period beginning June 1, 2021.
The Pathways' attendance policy:
- Students are allowed two (2) absences
- On the third (3rd) absence, the student is subject to withdrawal
- Students greater than 10 minutes late to class will be charged an absence
- Students may opt to Appeal the withdrawal
- The student will receive instructions of Appeal
- The student will submit the Appeal information within 24 hours of receipt of Appeal instructions