Need help? Send me a Canvas In Box message.
or email me: Zach.Skogen@dvusd.org
A daily schedule follows below:
All students are required to be in person at Barry Goldwater High School from 3:45 pm until 7:15 pm June 1 through June 25th, 2021. (M-F)
- Attendance will be taken
- Complete a bellwork/discussion assignment
- Receive a preview of the day's learning
- Have an opportunity to ask questions
- Instruction will begin
- independent work and study
- exit tickets
Remember, completing your assignments during instructional hours ensures that you do not have homework!
The pacing of course work:
- Students will meet daily with the teacher of record as outlined above
- Students will not be permitted to work ahead
- New content will be available daily
- Course work is expected to be completed that day
- There is no homework unless the daily coursework is not completed.
- DVOLP Pathways Blended gradebook begins at a ZERO (0%) percent. Students establish their final grade through participation and completion of all course work
- Student active participation is expected throughout the enrollment period beginning June 1st, 2021.
The Pathways' attendance policy:
- Students are allowed two (2) absences
- On the third (3rd) absence, the student is subject to withdrawal
- Students greater than 10 minutes late to class will be charged an absence
- Students may opt to Appeal the withdrawal
- The student will receive instructions of Appeal
- The student will submit the Appeal information within 24 hours of receipt of Appeal instructions