Need help? Send me a Canvas In Box message or email me: email@example.com
The pacing of course work:
- Students will meet daily with the teacher of record as outlined above
- Students will not be permitted to work ahead
- New content will be available daily
- Course work is expected to be completed that day
- There is no homework unless the daily coursework is not completed.
- DVOLP Pathways Blended gradebook begins at a ZERO (0%) percent. Students establish their final grade through participation and completion of all coursework
- Student active participation is expected throughout the enrollment period beginning January 19, 2021.
The Pathways' attendance policy:
- Students are allowed two (2) absences
- On the third (3rd) absence, the student is subject to withdrawal
- Students greater than 10 minutes late to class will be charged an absence
- Students may opt to Appeal the withdrawal
- The student will receive instructions of Appeal
- The student will submit the Appeal information within 24 hours of receipt of Appeal instructions