Expectations: “The Great 8”
- BE HONEST- Do your own work.
- BE PUNCTUAL - Attend class every day on time, ready to work.
- BE THOROUGH - Complete each assignment that is given to you.
- BE EXCELLENT - Do your best work on each assignment.
- BE WILLING - Be open to learning and trying new and challenging tasks.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE - Take class seriously by applying your best effort, staying focused, and by volunteering.
- BE COURTEOUS – Respect yourself and others with your mouth as well as with your actions.
- BE CONSIDERATE - Do nothing that prevents the teacher from teaching or other students from learning.