First Grade Visual Arts at ASPIRE Online Academy
Welcome art friends to your 1st grade art class with Ms. G.
The art ZOOM SCHEDULE for Kinder and First Grade - Every Friday 1:00 - 1:40
Please make sure that your artist has their art materials ready:
- White unlined paper
- pencil and eraser
- something to add color (crayons, color pencils, markers, watercolors)
Materials for all lessons are flexible and based on what you would generally have for school. Please don't feel that you have to buy special materials, but if you'd like to use them, I always welcome it! Basic Art Materials are discussed on canvas but I always recommend having at least some drawing paper, pencil and crayons or markers to get started.
CLICK THE CANVAS ICON FOR LINK
- Log into your canvas course or check your email for your ZOOM link.
- You will need to be logged in using your student's DVUSD account to access the course.
- We meet via zoom once a week where Ms. G will go through the canvas lesson and do a directed drawing.
- Make sure you have everything you need to do your art project.
- Please contact Ms. G if you have any questions at email@example.com
Last Modified on February 16, 2023