2nd Grade Class Expections
- All students will enter Zoom with their cameras on and microphones muted. Cameras should remain on during each Zoom lesson.
- Come to each Zoom on time and ready to learn. Check the weekly class calendar and/or Canvas for materials to bring to each Zoom lesson.
- Come to Zoom dressed (follow school dress code)
- Use the restroom during breaks
- Find a quiet place to sit (table or desk) and stay in one spot
- Limit your distractions (no toys, stuffed animals, pets, tv, music, etc.)
- Join Zoom meeting with your name
- The chat box is a tool to communicate with the teacher on Zoom
- Canvas: Submitting work on Canvas
- All work submitted to Canvas should be completed by the student.
- If students have questions on an assignment, they should use the Canvas inbox to reach out to the teacher for help.
- Students are encouraged to complete assignments daily to prepare for the next day's lesson.
Last Modified on August 18, 2022