Students currently attending a DVUSD high school may enroll part-time with Aspire!
Why enroll with us?
- Add flexibility to your schedule
- Get ahead in credits
- Recover lost credits
- Make room in your schedule for additional electives
Aspire 9th-12th Grade
Part-Time Online Student Information
Register for Fall 2023: May 8th, 2023 through August 11th, 2023
**9th-12th grade Part-Time students must register each semester within the registration window**
Fall 2023 Important Dates
Registration Window OPENS: May 8th
Classes Begin: July 31st, 2023
Last day for Refund: August 11th, 2023
Last day to Drop: Friday, August 25th
Last day to Withdraw: Friday, October 6th
Steps to Register for Part-Time Online Courses with Aspire:
1. 9th-12th Grade students should reach out to their their current home campus Counselor regarding Part-Time Enrollment with Aspire
School Counselor's must approve Part-Time Student Enrollment.
Students will pay tuition only if the course(s) they are taking with ASPIRE equals 7 or 8 courses for the semester (paying $200 Tuition per course).
If students are taking 6 or less classes total - tuition does not apply.
2. If approved, Counselor will provide student's course(s) to Aspire for enrollment and then provide payment information to student and parent/ guardian, if necessary.
3. Fall Courses will BEGIN on Monday, July 31st, 2023.
Students and Parent/Guardian will receive welcome emails from the online teachers the first week of class.
Students do not have access to their online course in Canvas until the first day of class.
Students will not see online courses in PowerSchool until the first day of class.
Interested in K-12 Full-Time Online Enrollment with Aspire? Click Here