- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday-7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday-7:00 AM to Noon
- Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM-12:30 PM
- Students may visit the Bookstore before school, during lunch or after school
DVHS Bookstore Accepts: Cash, Check (made payable to DVHS), Visa, Mastercard, Discover (credit can only be done in person; no card numbers will be taken over the phone)
Online Purchase: https://az-deervalley.intouchreceipting.com/
- Username: Student ID #
- Password: Last Name
- The district Athletic Participation Fee is $100, per sport, per year. The student max is $200 per year; family max is $300 per year. The fee can be paid in person at the Bookstore or online.
- Tax Credit - District Athletic Fee is eligible for Tax Credit.
Tax Credit Donations are NON REFUNDABLE
- Student Pass - $30; can be purchased online or in the Bookstore. Good for all DVHS regular season home games for the whole school year. The athletic pass will be put on the student's ID.
- Family Pass - $65; can be purchased online or in the Bookstore. Family Pass punch card is good for 20 admissions to DVHS regular season games. Family Pass punch cards must be picked up at the Bookstore if purchased online.
Fees for extracurricular activities, such as band, choir, and dance, can be paid online or at the Bookstore.
Optional shirts for PE can be purchased in the Bookstore for $10.
Senior/Junior Parking 23/24 School Year:
Parking applications must be completed online (Google Parking Application) and all outstanding debts must be paid before the application is approved. Once the application is approved, a $100 parking fee charge will be placed on the student's bookstore account and must be paid before the student is issued his/her parking hang tag. Students will be notified by email that their application has been approved. The parking fee may be paid online or at the Bookstore and is non-refundable.
Senior yearbook photos are not taken on campus. Seniors have to make an appointment at Grads Photography for their yearbook headshot. The deadline for senior photos is September 30.
School Pictures for Underclassmen:
School pictures for underclassmen are taken during ELA classes in August and can be preordered from Grads Photography . Pictures are distributed through ELA classes, not the Bookstore.
- Issued on school picture day
- Athletic Pass - prints on Student ID
- Reprinted ID - $5 in the Bookstore
Arizona taxpayers are eligible to receive credit on their Arizona State taxes for making a nonrefundable donation to a public school for an extracurricular activity. Extracurricular Activities are defined as school-sponsored, optional activities outside of the regular school day that supplement the school's education program and may require enrolled students to pay a fee in order to participate.
- Fees/Donations made from January 1 to April 15, may be applied to previous or current tax year
- $400 maximum state credit for those filing as married and $200 maximum state credit for those filing as single
Tax credits can be made to Athletic Teams, Student Clubs and Programs.
Technology - iPad:
- Every student is issued an iPad, case with protective screen, Apple charging cord and Apple charging block.
- Optional Device Protection Plan - $25 per school year and can be paid online or at the Bookstore.
- iPad help is done through the school media specialist, Mrs. Lisa Kranz.
Students are able to check out textbooks through the Bookstore. Many teachers have classroom sets, but students are able to check out through the Bookstore. Make sure to return the textbooks at the end of the year to avoid being charged a fine.
When a student withdraws, they must return their school issued iPad, case with protective screen, charging cord and charging block. Any missing items or damages to the iPad will be assessed a charge.
Yearbook Prices In May, yearbooks are distributed by the Yearbook Club before/after school and during lunches by the Yearbook room 706. The Bookstore does not distribute yearbooks. Yearbook Advisor: Mrs. Melissa Reagan