I am a Phoenix native and love traveling all over our state. I grew up in the Deer Valley School District, graduated from Barry Goldwater High School in 1994, and returned to DVUSD as a teacher in 1999. My wife (also a teacher) and I have been married for over 20 years and have two children that will be joining me at Sierra Verde this year. With work and activities for the kids we keep a pretty busy schedule.
Some Additional Things About Me
- Favorite Drink: Coffee!!! I love it black. Also enjoy seltzer waters, not particular on brand or flavor. Tea as well.
- Favorite Restaurants: Italian, Mexican, Chino-Bandito. Like to experience new places.
- Favorite Fast Food Type Places: Salad & Go, Chick -Fil-A, Eegees, In & Out Burger
- Favorite Stores: Amazon, Target, Kohls, Costco, Walmart
- Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Marvel Movies, DC Movies, historical documentaries, 80's movies
- Favorite TV Shows: Big Bang Theory, Friends (early seasons), Stranger Things
- Favorite Sports Teams: Cardinals, Suns, Coyotes, Diamondbacks (it's been rough...)
- Favorite Summer Places to Visit: Glacier, Sequoia, Olympic, Rocky Mountain, and Zion National Parks
- Favorite Indoor Hobbies: Lego Builds, yes some of the 18+ builds are pretty fun. Family board games, music.
- Favorite Outdoor Hobbies: Hiking, Mountain Biking