I have high expectations for my class because I know each of my students CAN and WILL achieve great things. I will go over all expectations in class, but here are our school-wide and general standards.
No one has the right to interfere with the learning, safety, or well-being of others.
- I use ClassDojo, Blackboard, phone call, and email to reach parents and students, and I can be reached through any of those means.
- I send materials home on Tuesdays in each student's "Take Home Tuesday" folder. Materials are often things that require signature.
- I send homework (if any is assigned) and any other student resources home in each student's personal folder everyday. If I send something home, unless otherwise noted, it is due the next day.
- Respect everyone
- Use kind words and actions
- Learn by taking risks
- Engage in safe activities
- We use RULE tickets to reinforce positive behaviors and accomplishments at Mirage
- We utilize ClassDojo points to reinforce positive behaviors and accomplishments. Parents can connect and see student accounts.