Important Information About Your Course:
9-12 AI & ChatGPT:
- DVUSD has determined that the use of Large Language Models (LLMs), such as ChatGPT, are prohibited unless clearly specified by your teacher.
- Specific guidelines will be provided in the assignment details. If you are unsure if the tool or website you are using is an LLM or if it is permitted on a specific assignment, please contact your teacher before submitting your work.
- Due dates are typically Tuesdays/Fridays unless there is a day off which will modify the due date.
- Students have until the assignment "close date" to submit any missing work (this can also be found on the calendars for each individual course).
- Aspire is excited to utilize our new space at the Innovation Center and invite students to attend our in-person learning labs! Students can come in to ask questions, get personalized assistance with their coursework, or just have a quiet space to work!
- The Learning Lab is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12-6 PM. 20402 N 15th Avenue Phoenix, AZ, 85027.
- I will not be in the learning lab every day. Please see your course calendar and announcements for days I will be in the learning lab.
Contacting Mrs. Harding:
The best way to reach me is through Canvas messenger inbox. If you do not have a Canvas account, the next best option is via email. My email is email@example.com.
If you would like to speak over the phone or setup a ZOOM meeting, please request that in your email, and leave the best number to reach you.
ZOOM links for students can be found on the homepage of your Canvas course.
Watch me!! This video walks you through how to get started and what to know about your Canvas course: