CLICK HERE 2023-2024 Sports Physical Forms
CLICK HERE for Brainbook Concussion Course
CLICK HERE for DVUSD Athletics
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS ARE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH
STUDENTS MUST BE CLEARED IN REGISTER MY ATHLETE TO TRYOUT
SPIRITLINE TRYOUTS ARE FEBRUARY 20-22. STUDENTS MUST BE CLEARED IN REGISTER MY ATHLETE TO TRYOUT
Start getting ready for the upcoming 2023-2024 sports season! ALL athletes are required by AIA to have a physical completed after March 1, 2023 if they want to participate in sports during the 2023-2024 school year. All athletes register online.
1. Go to registermyathlete.com and create an online account or use the log in from last school year.
2. Complete online registration for each of your athletes.
3. Be sure to select the current school year. Include all sports that your child is interested in/registering for.
4. Complete all the pages of the physical packet. Physicals for 2023-2024 school year must be completed after 3/1/2023 and on current 2023-2024 AIA forms.
5. Complete Brainbook Concussion Course. Choose Sandra Day O'Connor and 9th grade.
6. Upload the completed physical, insurance card and Brainbook Concussion certificate to registermyathlete.com
ALL registration is electronic and must be properly loaded into registermyathlete.
SPORTS AT INSPIRATION MOUNTAIN 6th and 7th grade
Baseball/Softball, Volleyball for boys and girls, Basketball for boys and girls, Cheer, and Cross Country (5th-7th graders)
Fall: Baseball and Softball Aug.14- Oct 19th
Winter: Cross Country Starts Oct. 16
Volleyball tryouts start: November 6
Spring: Basketball (boys and girls) and Cheer End of February
2023-2024 participation fees:
7th/8th grade athlete: $60 per sport
$120 maximum per athlete
$300 maximum per family/household
$30 family pass or punch card to get in to all games.