The 5th Grade Teachers Welcome You
School Mission: Copper Creek students will think critically, respect diversity and value collaboration.
Student-Led conferences will take place on Thursday, February 20, 2020. Please use the links below to sign up for a conference on your homeroom teacher’s schedule. Remember these are student-led so your child must attend the conference.
To Get Onto Google Docs:
1. Go onto Google Chrome (or other search engine)
2. Type: google.com
3. On the upper right side click on: Sign In
4. When logging in, remember to use your email@example.com
5. On the upper right side click on: little box of 9 squares
6. Click on triangle: Drive
7. If typing a new document, click on NEW and click Google Docs
8. If opening an existing document, click on the document and finish typing :)
Birthdays: We love having birthday treats in class and celebrating your child's special day, but please remember that we are not able to have any treats with nuts. We have many students with severe nut/peanut allergies and we want to keep all of them healthy and safe. We appreciate your understanding!
The 5th grade teachers believe that all students are active learners. We teach as facilitators. Every student is able to learn and deserves to learn in a safe environment. Our goal is to instill the love and enthusiasm for learning by motivating and exciting the students.
In the past, a student's education did not prepare them for the higher demands of college and careers for their future. Schools throughout the country are working to improve teaching and learning to ensure that all children will graduate high school with the skills they need to be successful. Teaching the Common Core Standards will prepare your child for the future.