Hello and welcome!
I am so excited to be your music and choir teacher! This is going to be a great year! On this page you will find my contact information, how to join choir, my daily class schedule, curriculum video about music and choir, benchmarks/standards & syllabus, All Things EQ link, and Canvas link.
Mrs. Hoffman (Dardis)
Music Teacher / Choir Director
I typically do not answer emails or phone calls past 4:00pm, but I will respond within 24 hours.
Spring Concert Info:
When: Monday, May 9th @5:30pm
Where: West Wing MPR
Student arrival time: 4:30-4:45pm (please do not be late; eat & hydrate before coming back to school)
Doors open for audience: 5:00pm
- Choir shirt
- 3rd-6th: Any wash of blue jeans (no black, white, gray, colored, etc jeans; no shorts/skirts/dresses; very minimal distressing- no big holes/rips)
- 7th & 8th: Black bottoms (jeans or slacks with no/very minimal distressing)
- No leggings or shorts
- If wearing a skirt/dress, it must be of appropriate length and worn with black opaque tights/leggings
- Clean tennis shoes/sneakers or other close-toed shoes in any color (No high heels, they need to be shoes students can comfortably move around in)
- Neat hair, out of face (try not to wear a high pony/bun as it may block a singer behind you)
- Minimal jewelry. Keep it simple!
- No watches that have potential to make noise, even if on silent; no phones
- No loud accessories
- No sunglasses or hats
Any students who will be in 5th-8th grade during the 2022-2023 school year can sign up for the 2022-2023 choir! Students should have received a form to fill out and return. Please sign and return this form by Friday, April 1st if your student(s) would like to sign up.
3rd Grade Music 8:45-9:30am
1st Grade Music: 9:30-10:15am
6th Grade Choir (M,W,F): 12:30-1:15pm
6th Grade Music (T, TH): 12:30-1:15pm
5th Grade Choir (M,W,F): 1:15-2:00pm
5th Grade Music (T, TH): 1:15-2:00pm
7th Grade Choir (M-F): 2:00-2:45pm
8th Grade Choir (M-F): 2:45-3:30pm
Benchmarks/Standards & Syllabus:
All Things EQ Information: