Welcome to Mrs. Ko's 2nd grade class.
You are now Ko's Crew!
Home Learning Schedule
Office hours 9:30 am - 10:00 am; 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
1. Morning Routine
- Wake-up, eat breakfast and get dressed. Go to your daily workspace (e.g. the kitchen table, a pile of pillows, your favorite spot on the couch, etc).
- 20-30 minutes reading lesson
- 30 miniutes independent reaading
- Optional: Enrichment activities
3. Stretch Break
- 20-30 minutes: Math Lesson
- 20-30 minutes: Complete one DreamBox math lesson
5. Science or Social Studies
- 20-30 minutes: Science Lesson
6. Lunch Break
- Breakfast and lunch are available to all children (18 and under)
7. Stretch Break!
9. Special Programs
- Students enrolled in Special Education, Gifted Education, Mandarin Immersion, ELL, Read 180, Math 180 or System 44 please go to http://dvusd.org/extendedlearning
- Reflect on the day or week in writing and/or pictures. Answer questions such as: What is one new thing you learned? What is something you tried your best at? What was the best part of the day/week? What was hard? How are you feeling? What is your goal for tomorrow/next week?