Our Classroom Mission: In our class we will strive to improve ourselves daily. We will be active listeners who are kind and caring to all. We will work to create a positive learning environment so that we can all learn together, solve problems together, and build friendships.
I look forward to meeting you all on Monday, August 1st for Meet the Teacher Night!
School Supplies List
- 1 dozen yellow wood #2 pencils
- 1 box of crayons (16 or 24 count)
- 4 dry erase Black Expo markers
- 1 pack of glue sticks (No liquid glue please)
- 1 pair of scissors
- Pencil box
- 1 1in 3 ring binder with pockets
- 1 headphones or earbuds (no bluetooth)
- 10 sheets of page protectors *optional
- Binder pencil pouch *optional
Parents and guardians, please click here for directions on how to create your own parent Power School account. This will allow you to view your child's most up to date grades. You will need to contact the front office to obtain your child's username and password in order to connect them to your account.