Aspire, Deer Valley’s Online Academy (K-12) 2021-2022 Enrollment Process
Families electing to enroll into Aspire, Deer Valley’s Online Academy K-12 will need to complete the open enrollment process and follow the same procedures aligned to the brick and mortar campus.
Families must select the online school on the digital form using “Deer Valley Online Learning Program” until the new school name is designated and updated in the system.
Current capacity for the campus has a limited number of openings in each grade level. Once capacity is reached, students will be waitlisted until further openings become available.
A student/family who elects to transfer out of the online school will be able to enroll into their boundary campus. Students who transfer out of Aspire will not be automatically admitted back into the online school as there are designated caps on enrollment. Ex. If a student transfers to their boundary campus from the online campus, they have relinquished their spot which can be given to another student who has been waitlisted for the program.
Part-Time Online Students
- 9th -12th Grade students must register each semester within the registration window.
- If you are registering more than one student, you will need to make separate accounts for each student.
- Use your DVUSD school username when registering in GoSignMeUp.
- Incoming freshmen, you will select your incoming high school and grade level when registering an account.
- Returning students do not have to create a new account in GoSignMeUp. *Please use your prior account information to enroll in courses.
- If you forget your GoSignMeUp username/password, email Aspire@dvusd.org to have it reset.
- Students and Parent/Guardian will receive welcome emails from the online teachers prior to class(es) starting.
- Students do not have access to their online course in Canvas until the first day of class.
- Students will not see online courses in PowerSchool until the first day of class.