High School Registration for Spring Semester 2021
OPENS October 30, 2020 - December 8, 2020
First Day of School is January 4, 2021
- Online registration link will be posted here on 10/30 -
How do I know if I have registered successfully?
1. Once registration has been completed print and/or save your receipt & confirmation page with order details as your Order Confirmation.
2. Submit your Online Student Contract.
3. You will receive a welcome email from the teacher and/or the program if you have completed the registration process.
If you forget your username/password, email email@example.com to have it reset.
*For late registration contact DVOLP Office Staff
Required Online Student Contract
Watch the instructional video on how to register for courses:
Registering a Middle or High School Student for Deer Valley Online Academy
- 9th -12th Grade students must register each semester within the registration window (Registration for Spring 2021 opens October 30th
- If you are registering more than one student, you will need to make separate accounts for each student. Use your DVUSD school username when registering in GoSignMeUp.
1. Register and select online courses on the registration website during the registration window. If you are an incoming freshman, you will select your incoming high school and grade level when registering an account. Returning students to the registration process do not have to create a new account in GoSignMeUp. Please use your prior account information to enroll in courses.
2. Print, sign, and submit the required Online Student Contract from this registration page or the Submit Online Student Contract page.
Student and Parent/Guardian will receive welcome emails from their online teachers prior to classes starting. Students do not have access to their online course in Canvas until the first day of class. Students will not see online courses in PowerSchool until the first day of class.
Thank you for registering for online courses with the Deer Valley Online Learning Program!
Devices are checked out by the home campus.