Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. English for Secondary Education M.A. English for Higher Education
Mrs. Dina (Balbi)
Hi! My name is Brooke Dina and I teach ELA 1-2, ELA 1-2 Honors, & Dual Enrollment ENG 101/102.
I was born and raised in a small, rural town called Rescue in Northern California.
I was recently married in October of 2021 (My new last name will be Dina).
I graduated from GCU with both a Master's degree in English for Higher Education and a Bachelor's degree in English for Secondary Education.
A few things I LOVE:
• Rock Climbing
• Hunger Games (it's the series that made me love reading)
More than a few FUN FACTS:
• I will drink iced coffee year-round, no matter how cold it gets outside.
• I was born with a rare skin condition.
• I coached gymnastics for 7 years.
Some things I did when I was in HIGH SCHOOL
• Color Guard (LOVED)
• Varsity Golf (I was terrible; who let me in?)
• Chamber Choir (LOVED)
• Gymnastics (also terrible, but loved coaching)
Thank you for reading (I really love it when students do that).