Welcome to Government and/or Economcis with Pathways!
My name is Richard Weyker and I will be the teacher for the course. I know that this is a difficult time for many of us, as we try to navigate unprecedented times during the pandemic. My goal is to do everything possible to give our students a first rate education that will better prepare them for their financial and civic responsibilities.
These courses will be modified to help students get the big ideas of the impact of either Government or Economics while not overwhelming them. Reguardless if the student is taking Government or Economics these are some expectations:
- The teacher will post meaningful, engaging assignments to help students understand content.
- The teacher will communicate with students and give timely feedback on work.
- The student will turn in the assignments to the best of their ability.
- The student will communicate with the teacher regarding questions about their assignments and/or grade.
- The teacher and student will stay positive to help each other get through the course.
- The student will activily participate in class debates and simulations.
- The student will always show respect for the opinions of other students.
Let's work together and we will succeed in this course for Government/Economics!