Welcome to Government with Pathways!
My name is Richard Weyker and I will be the teacher for the course. I am very excited to begin instruction on the subject of American Government. There are few classes that are as important for students as the study of this great country's government. Democracy does not work if we do not know how it works. And it is my primary goal that every student leaves my course with a much greater appreciation and understanding of American Democracy.
These are some expectations:
- The teacher will post meaningful, engaging assignments to help students understand content.
- The teacher will communicate with students and give timely feedback on work.
- The student will turn in the assignments to the best of their ability.
- The student will communicate with the teacher regarding questions about their assignments and/or grade.
- The teacher and student will stay positive to help each other get through the course.
- The student will actively participate in class debates and simulations.
- The student will always show respect for the opinions of other students.
Let's work together and we will succeed in this government class!