WELCOME to Grades K-2 at Aspire, Deer Valley’s Online Learning Academy! My name is Mrs. Robidoux (robe-uh-dough) and I am excited to be your child’s teacher.
Thank you for trusting your child to me. I promise to do my best every day and work hand in hand with you this year to help your child grow. I absolutely love teaching and look forward to a wonderful year together with your family.
My goal is to create an online learning environment where all students feel valued and are able to take charge of their learning in meaningful ways.
Communication I believe in open communication & welcome you to contact me anytime with any additional questions or concerns. Please allow 1 School Day/24 Hours for a response. Thank you again for entrusting your students to me and please reach out if you have any celebrations, questions, and/or concerns. email@example.com
Canvas (use your school id and password to login)
- Canvas will be our primary online learning management system used for asynchronous learning (prerecorded video lessons and learning tasks), which you’ll access from the DV Start Page. Canvas will be a consistent place to access lessons with instructional content, student resources, and most assignments.
- In addition to Canvas, students will use the DV Start Page to access PowerSchools for grades, HMH Ed for reading, Dreambox for math, Sam and School City for district math assessments. We will also use Clever from the DV Start Page to access Amplify, Centers and TypingClub for 2nd Grade along with many other learning opportunities.
- Weekly Newsletters and Course Calendars can be found on the Home Page in Canvas
- DVUSD Instructional Technology Help and Aspire Canvas Help for Students
- Zoom should be accessed through our Canvas “Home Page” using your DVUSD username and password.
- Zoom will be used for our primary synchronous learning (live lessons and meetings) for whole group, small group, and individual learning.
- Clever is a digital learning platform offering one friendly place for single sign-on with your district username and password and also allows teachers to add various direct websites and resources for students to access from one location. Clever is accessed from the DV Start Page.
- Enter MyHours Attendance Daily/Weekly: Kindergarten Requirement is 10 Hours Per Week -- 1st Grade and 2nd Grade Time Requirement is 20 Hours Per Week
- Helpful Links