MRHS 23-24 Student Parking Information
No more parking applications are being accepted.
We have reached capacity along with an extensive wait list.
For ONLY Phase 1 Parking Applications From APRIL
If you were approved and you paid the parking fee, your permit pick-up will be July 18, 19 and 20 in the Conduct office from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Students must bring a printed, signed copy of the signature page of the rules and regulations (see tab on the left) to the Conduct Office to pick up permit.
For Phase 2 Parking Applications In July
Since there were unclaimed parking spots from the Phase 1 Applications, as stated in the spring, we are now opening up a Phase 2 application process.
- The application link (on the menu bar to the left) will open on Thursday 7/13/23 after 3:00 PM
- Students must apply while logged into their DVUSD issued learner account
- To complete the application you will need the following information and items to upload for the car you will be driving
- Student ID number
- Image of Arizona driver license (Permits are not accepted)
- Image of current Arizona vehicle registration
- Image of current proof of insurance
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate number
- If you are applying as a junior WestMEC student, you will need an image of your proof of acceptance showing a class time between 7:00 AM and 2:12 PM.
- Students will be emailed to their learner account the week of July 17th with the results of their application.
- If your application is approved, you will be sent an email about next steps
- If your application is denied because of missing information, expired dates, and/or photos are not legible, you will be emailed the reason why you were denied. If spots are still available you will then be told how to reapply. It is critically important that you double check your application for completion before you submit it.
- If we run out of spaces, but your application is complete, you will be emailed letting you know you have been placed on a waitlist in the order your completed application was received. If any spots open up, those accepted individuals will be informed when a space is available.
- Payment will be online. Payment instructions will be sent to the student when the application has been approved. All payments are due by Monday July 24th by midnight NO EXCEPTIONS. If payment is not made by the deadline, the parking application will be voided.
- For those students who have been approved and paid for PHASE 2 APPLICATION permit pick up will begin starting Wednesday, July 26th in the Conduct office from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (note that the office will be closed on Thursday, 7/27) Students must bring a printed, signed copy of the signature page of the rules and regulations (see tab on the left) to the Conduct Office to pick up permit.