MRHS 23-24 Student Parking Information
The Parking Application is currently closed to process everything that was submitted for the first round. For those applications that were accepted, you will be informed of the next steps for payment as outlined below. If your application was rejected or you did not submit it by April 30th at 3:00, you will need to come back on Thursday, July 13th, at 3:00 at which time a new link will be posted so you can apply for any remaining parking spots.
- The application link (on the menu bar to the left) will open on 4/24/23 after 3:00 PM and close for processing on 4/30/23 at 3:00 PM.
- The application link will open again on 7/13/23 if there are still spots available
- Students must apply using their DVUSD issued learner account
- To complete the application you will need the following information and items to upload for the car you will be driving
- Student ID number
- Image of Arizona driver license (Permits are not accepted)
- Image of current Arizona vehicle registration
- Image of current proof of insurance
- Vehicle make, model, color and license plate number
- If you are applying as a junior WestMEC student, you will need an image of your proof of acceptance showing a class time between 7:00 AM and 2:12 PM.
- Students must check their learner email regularly during the application process as notifications will only be sent to the learner email account.
- If your application is approved, you will be sent an email about next steps
- If your application is denied because of missing information, expired dates, and/or photos are not legible, you will be emailed the reason why you were denied. You will then need to reapply starting on July 13th. It is critically important that you double check your application for completion before you submit it.
- If we run out of spaces, but your application is complete, you will be emailed letting you know you have been placed on a waitlist in the order your completed application was received. If any spots open up, those accepted individuals will be informed the week of July 10th. It is very important you check emails this week because there will be information sent on your payment deadline.
- Payment will be online. Payment instructions will be sent to the student when the application has been approved. All payments are due by July 10, 2023 NO EXCEPTIONS. If payment is not made by the deadline, the parking application will be voided.
- Permit pick up will be July 18, 19 and 20 in the Conduct office from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Students must bring a printed, signed copy of the signature page of the rules and regulations (see tab on the left) to the Conduct Office to pick up permit.