*Fall Sports Tryouts*
Email the head coach for sport specific tryout information.
1. Golf - Starts August 17th. State is still planned for Tucson.
2. Cross Country & Swim/Dive - Starts August 24th. September 12th is the first date for competition.
3. Badminton & Volleyball - Starts August 31st.
4. Football - Start September 7th. October 2nd first game. 8-game schedule with 8-team playoffs for Open & Conference Championships.
5. Spiritline - Can begin tryouts (without stunting) on August 17th. Stunting can be added after September 7th.
*Winter Sports start will be pushed back 1-week.
O’Connor High School
2020-2021 School Year
Eagle Athletic Information
Athletic Department Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
**NEW INFORMATION REGARDING PHYSICALS**
The 2019-2020 sports physical shall be accepted for the 2020-2021 school year if the following criteria are met over the time period since the athletes 2019-2020 sports physical.
- Athlete has a 2019-2020 AIA sports physical on file with the school he/she is attending for 2020-2021.
- Athlete did not have any new injury or illness requiring outside medical evaluation or if injury did occur, was released for full athletic participation by a medical professional.
- Athlete did not have a concussion.
- Athlete did not receive a new medical diagnosis.
- Athlete has not had COVID-19
- Athlete must see his/her primary care provider and have an updated sports physical for 2020-2021 if any of the above criteria are not met.
- If athlete does not have a 2019-2020 sports physical form on file at the school he/she is attending for the 2020-2021 school year, the athlete will also need to complete a 2020-2021 sports physical.
2020-2021 Health History (15.7-A, page 3) is to be completed and signed by student and parent/guardian.
All Athletes Register Online!
- Go go Register My Athlete and create an online account or use the account log in from last school year.
- Complete online registration for each of your athletes.
- Be sure to select the 2020-2021 school year when registering and all sports your athlete will be trying out for in 2020-21 school year.
- Complete the AIA Physical Evaluation Paperwork (Four pages).
- Load the completed physical, insurance card and Brainbook certificate (if applicable) to Register My Athlete.
All information must be properly uploaded on
Incoming Freshman and New Athletes:
If you have any questions, please contact the O’Connor Athletic Office at 623-445-7136 or check the website for updated information at www.oconnorathletics.com
The Athletic office will be closed from May 29th – July 20th
Student Athletic Pass (Purchase in the Book Store) ~ $30
The student athletic pass is available to all current OHS students for the cost of $30. This pass allows the student to attend all home athletic contests. If a student attends only 8 athletic events during the course of the year, he or she will have paid for the entire cost of the pass. Just by attending the five home Varsity Football games, the student will have paid for over 83% of the cost of the pass ~ what a great deal! Please note, however, that regional, state and school invitational contests are not included in the Student Athletic Pass.
Family “20 for $65” Pass (Purchase in the Book Store or Home Games) ~ $65
The OHS Athletic Office is pleased to offer your family another great value with the “20 for $65” family athletic pass. We encourage and support family participation in all of our athletic events and this pass will allow 20 people to attend home athletic contests for only $65 ~ an exceptional value.
Upon receipt of the $65, a pass will be issued to the purchaser. This pass will include 20 numbers located on the edge of the card. For every person who enters an athletic event, one of the numbers will be punched at the admission gate. This will allow an entire family, friends, etc… to attend an event whenever they choose. This pass can be used in conjunction with the Student Athletic Pass for the maximum savings possible.
These passes will be available in the bookstore and at home games throughout the year. Please note, however, that regional, state and school invitational contests are not included in the Student Athletic Pass.
Adults ~ $6.00
Senior Citizens (55+) ~ $5.00
Students ~ $5.00 with a School ID Card
All Other Sports (Including F/JV Football), Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Track, Swim:
Adults ~ $5.00
Senior Citizens (55+) ~ $4.00
Students ~ $4.00 with a School ID Card
Children under 10 are free and must be accompanied
by an adult to all events.
Note: AIA Regional & State Events have a separate Admission Prices.