All athletes need a NEW PHYSICAL PACKET FOR THE 2023-2024 school year.
All Athletes Register Online!
- Go to https://www.registermyathlete.com and create an online account or use the account log in from last school year.
- Complete online registration for each of your athletes.
- Be sure to select the current school year. Include all sports that your child is registering for.
- Complete all the pages of the physical packet. Physicals for the 2023-2024 school year must be completed after March 1, 2023 and on the current 2023-2024 AIA forms
- Complete Brainbook Concussion & Opioid Education courses at academy.azpreps365.com
- Load the completed physical, insurance card and Brainbook Concussion and Opioid Education certificate to https://www.registermyathlete.com.
All registration is electronic and MUST be properly loaded into https://www.registermyathlete.com
Student Athletic Pass (Purchase in the Book Store) ~ $30
The student athletic pass is available to all current OHS students for the cost of $30. This pass allows the student to attend all home athletic contests. If a student attends only eight athletic events during the course of the year, he or she will have paid for the entire cost of the pass. Just by attending the five home Varsity Football games, the student will have paid for over 83% of the cost of the pass ~ what a great deal! Please note, however, that regional, state and school invitational contests are not included in the Student Athletic Pass.
Family “20 for $65” Punch-card Pass (Purchase in the Book Store) ~ $65
The OHS Athletic Office is pleased to offer your family another great value with the “20 for $65” family athletic pass. We encourage and support family participation in all of our athletic events and this pass will allow 20 people to attend home athletic contests for only $65 ~ an exceptional value.
Upon receipt of the $65, a pass will be issued to the purchaser. This pass will include 20 numbers located on the edge of the card. For every person who enters an athletic event, one of the numbers will be punched at the admission gate. This will allow an entire family, friends, etc… to attend an event whenever they choose. This pass can be used in conjunction with the Student Athletic Pass for the maximum savings possible.
These passes will be available in the bookstore. Please note, however, that regional, state and school invitational contests are not included in the Student Athletic Pass.
Cash is no longer taken at the entrance.
Adults ~ $6.00
Senior Citizens (55+) ~ $5.00
Students ~ $5.00 with a School ID Card
All Other Sports
JV/Frosh Football, Flag Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Track:
Adults ~ $5.00
Senior Citizens (55+) ~ $4.00
Students ~ $4.00 with a School ID Card
Children under 10 are free and must be accompanied
by an adult to all events.
Note: AIA Regional & State Events have a separate Admission Prices.
The Sandra Day O'Connor High School Athletic Department pursues excellence by creating opportunities for student-athletes to participate in programs that attempt to maximize potential through performance, leadership, teamwork, scholarship, community service and appropriate conduct at school and in the community.