2021-2022 Sports Season
At this point in time (6/8/21) our sports schedule for 2021-2022 has been be approved and we are planning on having "regular" sports seasons. The schedule for each sport is located on it's page (left tool bar). Please know the schedule is subject to change. Check back periodically for any updates.
Register My Athlete needs to be completed for the new sports year. If you registered on-line last year, you just need to log in and update forms needed for the new year. Phyicals dated after March 1, 2021 are eligible for the upcoming school year. Physicals before that date will not be accepted. Concussion certificates should transfer over.
- Athletic Coordinator: Sara Cullen
- Please click on the sport on the left side to get information about that specfic sport: tryouts, schedule, and coach.
- In order to participate in an after school athletic program, all students must be cleared to participate. All students must be cleared prior to try-outs.
- 2021-2022 Athletic packet is now ALL online!
You need a new physical and whole completed packet each year (except for concussion form - take once and done). One athletic packet covers the whole year/every sport! Physcials for 2021-2022 school year, can be from March 2021 to current date. No paper packets will be accepted.Concussion CourseBrainbook Concussion Certificate - AIA Concussion Online Course: In compliance with ARS §15-341 (24) (SB 1521) all student athletes shall complete the Brainbook online concussion education course. This course is to be taken one time by a student athlete. Once this course is completed, the student will not need to take the course again in high school. I keep all certificates on file for 3 years. If you need a copy, please email me and I will be able to make a copy for you. I am only able to access these paper certificates during the school year.Please make sure the certificate show their score is 80% or higher. This website is for HIGH SCHOOL, so when you log in, please log in as attending Mountain Ridge High School (or another high school you might attend) and select 9th grade. Once you complete the course it may just say "completed". Please wait (or log in another time) to get the actual certificate of completion w/ their score.Students may access the course at http://aiaacademy.org/brainbook.
- Parent information on how to register: PDF dirctions
2021-2022 Participation fees:
7th/8th grade athlete: $60 per sport
$120 maximum per athlete
$300 Maximum per family/household
Cross Country is NOW part of the 7th/8th grade athletics!
- It is the parent’s responsibility to keep receipts when paying for multiple family members in regards to tracking a family maximum amount being met.
- Athletic fees are non-refundable
- The DVUSD Athletic Fees do not guarantee playing time in competition.
- Hardship waivers forms are available in the school office or athletic office
2021-2022 Admission Fees
DVUSD Students (with school I.D.): free
Athletic Pass (10 Punches): $30 Punch cards are NOT accepted at Championship Games
2020-2021 Parent/Athlete HandbookPer DVUSD:Travel to and from contests:ALL Schools and Teams must provide district transportation to and from contests. Parents are not allowed to drive to a contest for any reason (exceptions may be made if consent page is signed and there is NO district transportation for that game). They may only pick-up their own kid from an away contest with the proper form filled out and completed.
Tax Credits to get new uniforms!!!!
Please consider contributing your tax credit towards our athletic program. This is our main source of funding for ALL of our athletics here at Sierra Verde.