6th Grade Scienceemail: email@example.comVoice mail: 623-445-8063
Welcome to 6th Grade Science! This quarter we have the following goals:
- You will develop and use models to represent that matter is made up of smaller particles called atoms.
- Analyze and interpret data to show that changes in states of matter are caused by different rates of movement of atoms in solids, liquids, and gases .
- Plan and carry out an investigation to demonstrate that variations in temperature and/or pressure affect changes in state of matter.
We understand this may be a challenge--this has been a challenge for us! We are part of a historical moment; the key is to persevere, and we will succeed!
- Have a positive attitude and be an active participant😸
- Adhere to the same standards of behavior online as you would in the classroom🗣
- 50 minutes of Science daily, manage your time well✔
- Read directions carefully, then read them again, if you are in doubt, always ask your teacher for help🙋♀️
- In order to learn, YOU need to be completing your assignments👮♂️
- Complete assignments in a timely manner👍
- Write in complete sentences and use proper grammar and spelling--spellcheck is your friend! 😉
Get Ready for Class
- Establish a quiet and comfortable spot where you are best able to focus
- Materials: notebook, pencil, and headphones
- Be ready to wonder
- Ready, Set, Go!🐱🏍