Welcome to home learning! I REALLY miss you guys and will be working to do my best to provide you with a quality education. We will begin teacher-interactive instruction on April 6th and continue until May 21st. Please be kind, safe, and responsible!
1. You are expected to work on reading/social studies for an hour and a half on Monday and Wednesday.2. You are expected to work on math for one hour on Tuesday and Thursday. Science should be worked on for 30 minutes on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Goals and 4th Quarter Schedule:
- Assignments can be accessed in Google Classroom. Here are the directions to get to our classroom.
1. Click on this link: https://classroom.google.com/c/NDEwMDMzODk5ODVa
2. Then log on using your @learner.dvusd.org logon!
3. The Google Classroom code for my homeroom is f5hf7qb
- Questions: If you are struggling on any of the work, technology, or just have a question I will be available on Google Classroom. Just post your questions during the following times beginning April 6th.
For more information about home learning from our district, please visit http://dvusd.org/homelearning
- Office Hours (Beginning April 6th): 11:00 - 11:30 AND 3:00 - 3:30 **The tentative plan is to hold these meetings on Zoom.
- Email: Please email me anytime with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent article for help with the transition to homeschooling your student: Homeschool Article