Welcome to our 4th Quarter virtual classroom!
I MISS YOU GUYS!!
Please stay safe and stay healthy!
Here is my new Online Learning Schedule for 4th Quarter
THE PLAN: Focus on Math and Science on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime you complete an assignment that is on paper.
This way I can check your work! Most other activities will be online where I can see your progress.
- The goal is to spend approximately one hour on math and one hour on science.
WHERE IS CLASS: You can access all assignments on our Google Classroom.
HOW: Use the following link
- Then log on using your @learner.dvusd.org logon!
- The Google Classroom code for my homeroom! is zyr63w5
- The Google Classroom code for Mrs. Almazan's Homeroom is jv3h3bs
Questions: If you are struggling on any of the work, technology, or just have a question I will be avaiable on Google Classroom. Just post your questions during the following times beginning April 6th
Office Hours (Beginning April 6th): 9:00 - 9:30 AND 1:30 - 2:00 **The tentative plan is to hold these meetings on Zoom.
EMAIL: You can also email me at email@example.com
WHAT ELSE: We have a Special Area site and more!
- If you would like to see what activities Mr. McAllister, Mr. Slater, and Ms. Skaggs have provided, you can access there website by clicking on the following link
- There are also additional learning opportunities at the following site through the district. Click on Grades 3-6 for additional activities.
****Here is a helpful article to help parents cope and better understand the transition to online learning at home.