Welcome to West Wing Athletics!
Home of the MustangsWest Wing Mustang Athletics Information:The three sport seasons are fall, winter and spring. The fall sports are boys and girls volleyball. The winter sports are girls and boys basketball and girls spirit line. The spring sports are boys baseball and girls softball.Athletic Director: Mr. Tony HamiltonBoys Volleyball Coach: Ms. Nicki BlakeGirls Volleyball Coach: Ms. Abby VickBoys Basketball Coach: Mr. Rick BillsGirls Basketball Coach: Ms. Brittany ScheerSpiritline Coaches: Ms. Kelsey SerclSoftball Coach: Mr. Josh WillisBaseball Coach: Mr. Tony HamiltonPlease go to this internet link to find all information regarding seventh and eighth grade athletics. You will need to download, read and fill out all information so that your child may participate in try-outs for their selected sport. WebsiteYou must download and complete all information from the informed consent tab:
1. Informed Consent form
2. Athletic Emergency information
3. Family & Coach agreement
4. Athletic information brochure
5. Athletic Code of Conduct
6. 15.7A Annual pre-participation physical evaluation
7. 15.7B Annual pre-participation physical examination
8. 15.7C Annual pre-participation physical acknowledgement
9. Brain book test-need to print out certificate.
10. Student Athlete must be insured/ If you don't have insurance you can purchase insurance for your student athlete through the district.SUN SCREENS ON SALE NOW!!Help support West Wing athletic in purchasing a new sun screen for your car. The cost is only $10.00. the proceeds go to the athletic department for future uniform and equipment purchases. Pick one up in the front office or the door of each sporting events. Thank you from the Athletic Department.Thank you from the Athletic DepartmentMr. Tony Hamilton, M.Ed. - Athletic Director - West WingPlease contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-445-8727 - Boulder Creek High SchoolI am at West Wing from 3:15 - 5:30 pm on Monday - Thursday.Parent Request: If you are interested in helping out the Athletic program this year, please contact me.
On October 13th, 2016, the Boys basketball coaches from Sandra Day will be hosting a camp at West Wing. The time of the camp will be from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. The cost of the camp is $15.00 per student. The camp is open to all 6th - 8th graders, both boys and girls. Proceeds will go to West Wing Athletics.