Welcome to Science Class!
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Missing you all dearly, and was hoping to see you back after spring break. But, due to unfortunate circumstances, it's best to be safe and we'll see one another again in the near future. I hope you're all doing well, and I know at times days off can get a little boring (as we are accustomed to routines.) So, I wanted to provide opportunities for you to continue learning...even if it's home learning. We can definitely get creative!
I set up a Google Classroom for each class hour. Please follow the directions below:
- Students will need to log into their Google Account.
- Select "Classroom" from the "waffle"menu (the menu looks like small squares in the upper right hand corner.)
- Click the plus sign (+) to join a class.
- You will need a code. Each class hour has it's own code, so please refer to your emailed Home Learning for 6th Grade document (this was emailed to you.)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me or use the REMIND app. For any parents who haven't joined REMIND, please do so as it's a quicker way to send out short informative messages. Directions below:
1. On your phone if sending a text message...type 81010 as the recipient.
2. In the message bubble, type @cd822b and click send.
This will add you to the 6th Grade Remind Group.
*1 Composition Notebook (ISN)*Personal earbuds or headphones for laptops.Class Community Use (Wish List)*Glue Sticks*Scissors*Dry erase markers*Highlighters*Colored pencils*Pencils*Clorox wipes*Tissues*Lifesaver Mints