Ms. Pavlinch's Physical Education Class
Physical Education Department
Middle School Supply List
1. Tennis Shoes that are required to be tied.
2. Athletic Shorts/Sweats are required. Color of bottoms may be student’s choice.
3. Students will be given a combination lock for their locker. If lock is lost they must replace the lock for a fee of 5 dollars. Please No sharing lockers whatsoever.
4. Students will need to have a composition notebook and pen/pencil for health portions during the school year.
This year again, the Highland Lakes PE dept. will be selling a uniform shirt for $10.00. The shirts will be available after the school year begins.
Conferences are on Thursday October 17th starting at 1 pm. If you have any questions or concernes about your child please email me to let me know if you would like to talk about your child.
The weather has been inside the gym and the fitness room I also encourage you to check power schools on a weekly basis for updated grades.
- Fitness and Cardiovascular endurance will be key components that we will be working on this year.
- We will be introducing warm up games and group activities.
- Please encourage your child to dress for the weather change.
- The mile run and pacer test will continue to be a focus until the end of the school year!
Class Schedule Period Times Class Name 1st 8:45-9:46 Physical education 2nd 9:49-10:42 Physical education 3rd 10:45-11:13 DSS 4th 11:49-12:46 Physical education 5th 12:49-1:42 Physical education
6th 1:45-2:36 Physical education