Ms. Pavlinch's Physical Education Class
Physical Education Department
Middle School Supply List
1. Tennis Shoes that are required to be tied.
2. Athletic Shorts/Sweats are required. Color of bottoms may be student’s choice.
3. Students will be given a combination lock for their locker. If lock is lost they must replace the lock for a fee of 5 dollars. Please No sharing lockers whatsoever.
4. Students will need to have a composition notebook and pen/pencil for health portions during the school year.
This year again, the Highland Lakes PE dept. will be selling a uniform shirt for $10.00. The shirts will be available after the school year begins.
Conferences are coming up next Thursday October 18th. If you have any questions or concernes about your child please email me to let me know if you would like to meet.
We are looking forward to another great school year! We will be starting all classes inside until the weather cools off a bit. Please email me if you have any questions about your child and pe class this year. I also encourage you to check power schools on a weekly basis for updated grades.
- Fitness and Cardiovascular endurance will be key components that we will be working on this year.
- We will be introducing warm up games and group activities.
- Please encourage your child to dress for the weather change.
- The mile run and pacer test will continue to be a focus until the end of the school year!
Class Schedule Period Times Class Name 1st 8:40 - 9:47 Physical education 2nd 10:00 - 10:53 Physical education 3rd 11:30 12:27 Physical education 4th 12:35 - 1:28 Physical education 5th 1:30-2:30 Physical education
6th 2:30-3:30 Prep