This classroom will be providing supplemental learning for reading, writing, and math in a structured learning environment. Additional assistance will be provided in the general education classrooms for small and individualized learning support. This year, we will be presenting the District's approved Elevate Reading Program.
Classroom Rules and Consequences:
- Adhere to "PARK" Rules.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Respectful to staff and peers.
- Be prepared for class.
- Be responsible for your materials and your own work area.
- Participate and always give your best effort.
- Follow all Park Campus and District rules.
Because we are a technology rich campus, we are expanding the use of technology as a learning tool. Electronic devices will be increasingly integrated into the curriculum to reinforce critical thinking, collaboration, and cognitive engagement. Technology devices will be distributed by their classroom teachers.