This classroom will be providing structured learning from the Read 180/Systems 44 Reading Program. Additional supports will be provided in the general education class and in small group and/or individual learning groups.
Classroom Rules and Consequences:
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Respectful to staff and peers.
- Be prepared for class.
- Be responsible for your materials and your own work area.
- Participate and always give your best effort
- Follow all campus and district rules.
Because we are a technology rich campus, we are expanding the use of technology as a learning tool. Electronic devices will be increasingly integrated into the curriculum to reinforce critical thinking, collaboration, and cognitive engagement. Technology devices will be distributed by their classroom teachers.