Deer Valley Unified School District will welcome the class of 2027 for
kindergarten registration March 3-7, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
Parents can register their child at any DVUSD school of choice by
visiting the school's front office. Registration forms can be downloaded here.
Students need to be 5 years old by August 31
. Early registration is critical for schools to plan for staffing needs next school year.
Deer Valley… the right fit for YOUR family!
received an “A” rating (the highest distinction) for Accountability and
Achievement by the Department of Education for the last three years.
received AdvancED district-wide accreditation by the AdvancED
Accreditation Commission, the most respected accrediting organization
- DVUSD is one of the top districts in Arizona with the highest number of dollars invested back into students’ education.
Last year, over 91 percent of our students graduated with more than $44 million dollars in scholarships.
also registering their child for 2014 ‘Sun’sational Summer Camps and
Before & After School will be entered into a drawing for prizes.
Visit dvusd.org/communityed for details.
- Parents will need to bring:
- original birth certificate or a certified copy
- immunization records
- proof of residence (utility bill, house payment receipt, rent receipt, escrow document or lease agreement)
- and legal guardian or custody papers if applicable.
that live outside the district boundaries can enroll their child in a
DVUSD school by filling out an open enrollment form and bringing it to
the school of their choice.