Welcome back to school. I'm looking forward to working with the students and parents on a great 2017/2018 school year. Information will be given to the students the first week of school regarding the syllabus.
Some supplies that will be needed for my class are as follows:
- Student will be using a 1 1/2 in 3 ring binder or larger (your choice) with dividers.
- Pencils and a blue, black, and red pen. The red pen will be used for editing and correcting.
- 3 highlighters (one yellow, one pink, and one green) these are used throughout the entire school year.
- A two pocket folder for handouts given in class
- 3 x 5 index cards used for vocabulary, these will be used throughout the entire school year!
- College ruled loose leaf paper for notes and writing assignments - Notebook will not be needed!
- small sticky notes for annotating text and papers
This is also a critical piece of information that you will need.
I use Canvas as a Learning Management System. To gain access to this system your student can provide you with a Parent Access Code once they have created their student account. Please ask your student to give you this code so you will be able to view upcoming assignments in addition to communicating with me about any concerns.