Welcome to 2nd Grade Home Learning
Deer Valley Unified School District's philosophy for a successful home learning implementation focuses on student connection, equity, and a smooth and simple transition so that every student can achieve learning success and maintain social and emotional well-being.
As a team we are working together to help you help your child.
- Zoom Hours for all 2nd grade classes will be 10:30-11:00 AM and 2:30-3:00 PM.
- Word Work sorts will be posted weekly on the Word Work page along with a blank sort, Word Work Choice Boards, and a cheat sheet to help you with the sort.
- Newsletters will be posted weekly that include important information, virtual field trip ideas, and additional fun resources for your child to check out.
- Weekly Learning Plans will be posted on each teacher's page, see links below.
- Remember, we are all in this together and we are here to help you along the way.