Welcome to the Terramar K - 6 Art StudioArt Teacher Phoebe Wagner
We are now participating in an online art gallery called "Artsonia". Click on this link to view the sight.Please use the information on your child's permission slip to gain access to the sight and publish your child's art work!I will be working to add some fun art activities that you can do at home. If you are registered on Artosonia, stay tuned for future emails regarding new projects.
- Missing all of my art students and hoping to see you soon!
Art Activities for the Month of April will be posted here soon!
Here are a few ideas to incorporate art into your child's day during time away from school.
- Use chalk to decorate the driveway of sidewalk of your home with cheerful messages for your neighbors.
- Have your child bring art materials outside to sketch a plant or something from nature.
- Look for geometric (man made) and organic (from nature) shapes around your home.
- Draw a picture of your family doing a activity together and write a caption to go along with the picture.
- Make a journal of your daily life during our time away from school - draw a quick sketch or cartoon to illustrate each page.