Mrs. Fewell's 4th GradeWelcome to 4th Grade at Anthem Elementary
Weekly Updates: Week of November 12th
- 11/11 No School - Veterans Day
- 11/12 Tuesday In & Out Dine in date
- 11/12 PTSA Spirit night at In-N-Out 4:00-8:00
- 11/18 - 11/22 Anthem Book Fair
- 11/19 Picture Retake Day
- 11/21 Cafeteria Thanksgiving FEAST day
- 11/22 Early Release - 2:00
- 11/22 School-wide STEAM Day
- 11/25 Monday PTSA 2nd General Meeting
- 11/25 & 11/26 Field Days
- 11/27 - 11/29 No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Save the date! Winter Concerts
- - K-8 Choir concert - December 11
- - 5-8 Band concert - December 12
- Students will need a set of personal earbuds for Google Classroom, Dreambox, and Tynker this year. Please place them in a baggie with your student’s name.
This Week in Fourth Grade:
ELA- Students will continue to work on inferencing with Informational text.
ELA Homework has changed. Please be sure to have your child log the amount of their reading time and parents will need to initial in the box provided.
Math- Students are continuing with Module 3: Lesson 14 starting with Division. Please have your child continue to practice their multiples at home.
New HW sheets are due on the following Monday.
Social Studies- Students are learning about the people who first lived in the Americas and how they affected the lives of the native people.
Science - Students are working on our Landforms unit. We are continuing to discuss how water affects the land.
Welcome to 4th Grade!I am so excited to start our year and to be your child's teacher. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
623 - 376 - 3751
Front Office 623 - 376 - 3700
Attendance Line 623 - 376 - 3790Class Schedule8:45 - 10:45 ELA10:45 - 11:00 Recess11:00 - 11:45 Specials11:45 - 12:15 Lunch12:15 - 1:30 Core 11:30 - 2:30 Core 22:30 - 2:45 Recess2:30 - 3:30 WINSpecials ScheduleMonday - ArtTuesday - MusicWednesday - PEThursday - PEFriday - Art