Mon. - Thurs.
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*See link & password sent in a previous email to join Zoom meetings
Home Learning Plans
Monday - P.E.
Tuesday - Art
Wednesday - Music
Thursday - STEM
Students must "meaningfully engage" in each subject area during the week as evidenced by the following:
1. Participating in Zoom meetings
2. Logging on to assigned programs (Zearn, Amplify Reading, Google Classroom, etc...) & engaging in work
3. Turning in assignments and/or tests
They should be spending 2 hours a day on their school work.
Not every assignment will be for a grade; Some are to focus on the learning process rather than performance outcomes.
Students will not be penalized for late or missing assignments. If your child has an issue accessing or completing one, please let me know.
New Home Learning Plans will be delivered to you no later than 8 a.m. Monday morning in the following ways:
1. Google Classroom - Video on how to access
2. A PDF copy emailed to you
3. A link to it on my class website
I will email you every Friday with the latest information.
If you need to contact me you may do so by email @ Lauren.Jenkins@dvusd.org or sending me a message on ClassDojo.
Updated Information from DVUSD